Jointly sponsored by the Harvard University Extension International Relations Club and Healthy Tomorrow/ Sini Sanuman on 16 April 2011 in Emerson Hall, Susan McLucas and I lead lively audience discussion of the documentary “Secret of the Dawn” about FGM. See here.
- FGM: Tough Questions, No (‘sexy’) Answers. Call for papers on March 8, International Women’s Day
- Female Genital Mutilation: Myth, Memoir, Media, Money – and Sex — Oxford IGS Workshop Programme
- Supporting protest against trivializing rape, i.e. adult males’ ‘marriage’ to children
- On Zero Tolerance to FGM Day: “Unbitten Tongues” — A Festschrift (book of honor) for Efua Dorkenoo OBE (1949 – 2014).
- Female Genital Mutilation and the Arts: Rich Resource in the Fight to Stop It