For Spain’s tv Punto de Encuentro (Meeting point) Khady explains her personal experience of FGM and efforts in Europe and Africa to stop the practice. The voiceover speaks clear Spanish but Khady’s English can be understood (first videos below). Khady is also featured in an Al Jazeera English segment of Everywoman for Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation Day, integrated into an interview with activist surgeon Nahid Toubia (2008 – second video below, Khady comes up at at 6 minutes 24 seconds).
- FGM: Tough Questions, No (‘sexy’) Answers. Call for papers on March 8, International Women’s Day
- Female Genital Mutilation: Myth, Memoir, Media, Money – and Sex — Oxford IGS Workshop Programme
- Supporting protest against trivializing rape, i.e. adult males’ ‘marriage’ to children
- On Zero Tolerance to FGM Day: “Unbitten Tongues” — A Festschrift (book of honor) for Efua Dorkenoo OBE (1949 – 2014).
- Female Genital Mutilation and the Arts: Rich Resource in the Fight to Stop It