For Spain’s tv Punto de Encuentro (Meeting point) Khady explains her personal experience of FGM and efforts in Europe and Africa to stop the practice. The voiceover speaks clear Spanish but Khady’s English can be understood (first videos below). Khady is also featured in an Al Jazeera English segment of Everywoman for Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation Day, integrated into an interview with activist surgeon Nahid Toubia (2008 – second video below, Khady comes up at at 6 minutes 24 seconds).
- Ending Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Requires Support For Community Activists
- Female Genital Mutilation: An Educational Challenge
- For Africa Day at the University of Oxford. Poetry and Petals.
- On the “International Day to End Obstetric Fistula” — 23 May – UnCUT/VOICES calls out failure to mention one preventable cause: FGM
- International Day of the Midwife, and the cutter once imprisoned who now campaigns to end FGM