Tomorrow, 27 April 2013, at 10 a.m. I’ll be presenting UnCUT/VOICES Press at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education “Social Justice” Workshop. Venue: Gutman G05, Gutman Conference Center, located on the ground floor of the Monroe C. Gutman Library at the Harvard Graduate School of Education at the corner of Appian Way and Brattle Street.
- On the “International Day to End Obstetric Fistula” — 23 May – UnCUT/VOICES calls out failure to mention one preventable cause: FGM
- International Day of the Midwife, and the cutter once imprisoned who now campaigns to end FGM
- For UN World Book Day – emphasis on translation — publishing against FGM
- For International Poetry Day, introducing WAAFRIKA to Harvard
- International Women’s Day, ending violence and FGM